DBZ : Warrior Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for my DBZ game : Warriors Within

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some good ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimate

Ultimate

Some good ideas Empty
PostSubject: Some good ideas   Some good ideas EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:40 pm

I am new to this game but then too I think some things must be added to game.Here are some ideas:~

1.) Instant Transmission must be learned through self training , at any level , say 500.
2.) Some new options must be added for IT like : A person can take another person with himself in IT , but the second person can only go with first person if he/she has enabled that option.
3.) It can be better if we can IT while flying too.
4.) Adding some cool turfs.
5.) Some more attacks.

Thank You and I hope you like the ideas......
Back to top Go down
LostSwift93

Some good ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some good ideas   Some good ideas EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:36 am

I agree with you on the new moves. I always had an idea to combine the spirit bomb and big bang attack.
Back to top Go down
CrazyAngel

Some good ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some good ideas   Some good ideas EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:28 pm

I can only see one problem to combining attacks that were never in the series...
Relevance.
But for me, the need for it was taken out after... "Tiencha" from DBZBudokai2.
I can make techs, though I will say right now, I prefer making beams, but I have some Icons ive made that could be easily modified to fit the game's technique scheme. If the owners would wand a few, they would just have to ask nicely XD . But I have one stipiulation. If used, I kinda want credit if someone asks who they came from. =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some good ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some good ideas   Some good ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Some good ideas
Page 1 of 1