DBZ : Warrior Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for my DBZ game : Warriors Within

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heres some idea's from Mik(Ten)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikeson908

Heres some idea's from Mik(Ten) Empty
PostSubject: Heres some idea's from Mik(Ten)   Heres some idea's from Mik(Ten) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:07 am

Iight, now heres a couple of things that I like in different Dbz games that I had played in the past.

One. This one is for saiyans(Class.Low Class:means you are very very in the beginning but will become stronger over time and will most likely have good stats. Normal:Means you will be a average fighter and won't have really anything abnormal. Elites:Very strong in the beginning but must train hard to keep your advantage. Legendary:Its a chance you may be this your will be OP to most newbies.
Missions:Just like in GOA except you can do it again once you already finished on.Get money slowly but when u use your "zenni" you will be able to buy something that will help you out like a battle armour that can absorb some hits.
Planet Destruction(found that on another byond Dbz game) Must use a powerful tech to do that and at which countdown starts till' it exploses and everyone dies.
Fighting Styles(Found out On Lost Saiyans) Have a varity of Teachers to show you different styles. Make it so you must master the style.
Don't make it so every person you see has Ssj on make it abit of a challegne.
War system:Red vs. Blue: You can't hurt your own team mates have to elimate or get up to a certain amount of kills.
Fractions:Rogues,Loyalists,Traitors...etc.Make it so that once a certain fraction reaches its "point" that they get to Destroy a Race Like what Frieza did to the Saiyans.
Make it so When you make a character you are born on that race's planet.(goes god with the Blowing up planets idea.)
Make a mission example: Ryu,Prime,Zero,Eternal,and Ten must go to Earth and wipe out the inhabitiants.
An idea to go with this is Npc's races like have guards like in GOA walking around to help fight of invaders.

From M.I.K. (Ten is my name ingame)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heres some idea's from Mik(Ten)   Heres some idea's from Mik(Ten) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:10 am

Checked.
Back to top Go down
https://dbzwarriorwithin.rpg-board.net
satilo3

PostSubject: Re: Heres some idea's from Mik(Ten)   Heres some idea's from Mik(Ten) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:54 pm

I like the Ten ideas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MintMan

MintMan

PostSubject: Re: Heres some idea's from Mik(Ten)   Heres some idea's from Mik(Ten) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:31 pm

*sigh* im 2 lazy 2 read all tht lmfao
Back to top Go down
NoVa

NoVa

PostSubject: Re: Heres some idea's from Mik(Ten)   Heres some idea's from Mik(Ten) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:43 pm

I like the fighting style idea. To master a certain technique would require more training and could be fun. One thing I love about these games is you have to train, Unarmed skill, and KI Skill, separate. So I would love that idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/members/Zombieatemybrain
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heres some idea's from Mik(Ten)   Heres some idea's from Mik(Ten) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heres some idea's from Mik(Ten)
Page 1 of 1