DBZ : Warrior Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for my DBZ game : Warriors Within

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SirSmackU's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SirSmackU

SirSmackU's application Empty
PostSubject: SirSmackU's application   SirSmackU's application EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:40 pm

BYOND Username:SirSmackU
Preferred Alias:SirSmackU (Logan if you want to call me by my name)

----------------------------
Why we should pick you:I like to help others on the game. I am very active, if I have too or not. I have some experience from being an administrator on Naruto Shippuden and Naruto Kyuubi's Veangance. Also was a co-owner in Dragonball Z: Newborn Fantasy but it was taken out. I don't seek power and I want to host events like Budo's and Guild Budo's so that players could have fun while getting stronger.

----------------------------
Describe yourself to us:I like being fair in anything I do. I really dislike it when I see some guys/girls spamming. I could be funny if I want to without offencing anybody and I want to enforce rules. Im one of those rare people who go by the rules because anywhere I go i see idiots trying to mess up others. Words that others use to describe me are Generous/Loyal/Patient/Gentle/Funny. And sometimes lazy/forgetful and there's a word but i cant really remember it...Something to do with forgetfulness also.
Very Happy Smile Surprised Razz Cool I love you What a Face drunken farao afro
Back to top Go down
Defy

PostSubject: Re: SirSmackU's application   SirSmackU's application EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:54 pm

I'm considering your application, I just want to hear other opinions before I make my decision, so be patient ok?
Back to top Go down
Defy

PostSubject: Re: SirSmackU's application   SirSmackU's application EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:06 pm

You're approoved, have fun and be sure to help wherever you can. Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
Naruto-9Tailedfox

PostSubject: Re: SirSmackU's application   SirSmackU's application EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Congratulations on getting Gm Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SirSmackU's application   SirSmackU's application Empty

Back to top Go down

SirSmackU's application
Page 1 of 1