DBZ : Warrior Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for my DBZ game : Warriors Within

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM application: Charlie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie X

GM application: Charlie Empty
PostSubject: GM application: Charlie   GM application: Charlie EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:42 pm

BYOND Username: Charlie X
Preferred Alias: Charlie or X

----------------------------
Why we should pick you: Well i think you should pick me because i have a lot of access to my computer, so if any rule breaking happens, i'm there to see. Another reason why you should pick me is because i believe in judgement before action. That means i would ask a player and any other players that might've been a witness to the alleged rule breaker.

Describe yourself to us: I'm nice i'm funny i like to make jokes every now and then i'm basically a people person and i'm very straight foward. And here's the thing, if i don't like a person, it's for a good reason. But i'm not the type to treat people differently just because i don't like them.
That's all i got, thank you for your time Very Happy

Other Thoughts (not required):
Back to top Go down
Defy

GM application: Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application: Charlie   GM application: Charlie EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:04 am

Considering your application, so it will take a little till I have made my decision, so stay patient and tuned, thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down

GM application: Charlie
Page 1 of 1