DBZ : Warrior Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for my DBZ game : Warriors Within

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JJsq303

My GM application  Empty
PostSubject: My GM application    My GM application  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:47 pm

----------------------------
BYOND Username: JJsq303
Preferred Alias: Diggz
Why should you pick me I personally think I would make a perfect gm for one I don't go afk. Two I know all the rules and will enforce them if you accept this gm app. Third I will respect all things about the game. I also see that a lot of gm are always afk at night well as most can see I am almost never afk. I just want to help make the game much more fun for everyone that plays the game. I hope you consider making me a Gm and if not better luck next time.

I know i may act idiotic at times but if i put my mind to it i can achieve any thing

Describe yourself to us: Funny at times have manners plus don't like a lot of bad language. I like to play Basket ball, Football (NFL Stuff not soccer) Hockey and skateboard on my free time. I don't really argue that much in games i just proof that if your making a statement then You should back it up with evidence Thanks for your time and enjoy Your day

Last edited by JJsq303 on Mon May 30, 2011 5:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Defy

My GM application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM application    My GM application  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:08 pm

You're denied, you use too much so called "Internet Slang" for my purposes, you should state a role model to players.

Back to top Go down

My GM application
Page 1 of 1