DBZ : Warrior Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for my DBZ game : Warriors Within

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application: Crazy Angel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyAngel

GM Application: Crazy Angel Empty
PostSubject: GM Application: Crazy Angel   GM Application: Crazy Angel EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:47 am

BYOND Username: Donkykong77
Preferred Alias: CrazyAngel - (and for those who know me, Freak Doctor)

----------------------------
Why we should pick you:
Ive been a moderator on a load of games, and almost all have been the highest a moderator can be. I am trusted among many people, and am willing to have to prove myself for others to trust in me. I'm active as well as... proactive. I dont usually let people get away with things. Im leniant to an extent... an example would be if one is simply obnoxious, I would warn them then mute them if it occured again. But as far as toutchy topics go... I protect other's cultures as best I can.
Ah, but I am rambling. In short, I am an experienced moderator, and a good friend.

Describe yourself to us:
Honestly, I do not know what you want me to put here, so I will wing it.
16 years old, as stated above, I am a usually happy guy. If I become unhappy or angry to where my judgement is clouded, I leave and come back later when ive cooled. I will not lie, hot blood runs in my family; though I seem to be the only one who can control it---
In my opinion, the best way to get a description of someone is to talk to them yourself. and so, I halt here.

Other Thoughts (not required): Here's to chance, possibilities, and the game.
Kudos,

-CA.
Back to top Go down
Defy

PostSubject: Re: GM Application: Crazy Angel   GM Application: Crazy Angel EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:05 am

I'd say aprooved for now, until we have in need of new gms, you will be considered as the first one taken, since I know your abilities as a Moderator, Thanks for your time Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrazyAngel

PostSubject: Re: GM Application: Crazy Angel   GM Application: Crazy Angel EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:08 am

lol!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Thorn

PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application: Crazy Angel EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:18 am

I agree we aren't in need of GM's atm. But I would approve you as well in the time being from reading these apps, to let you and the higher admins know my opinion.
Back to top Go down
CrazyAngel

PostSubject: Re: GM Application: Crazy Angel   GM Application: Crazy Angel EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Heheh. There's only one or two people that know me by FD here.
>w< Fun.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application: Crazy Angel   GM Application: Crazy Angel Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Application: Crazy Angel
Page 1 of 1